Trane Ventilating Dehumidifier
The Envirowise Ventilating Dehumidifier has built-in dual application. Use as a stand alone dehumidifier, or duct it to your HVAC system, to keep your home’s air dry in the summer. The 70V can be used as a dedicated ventilator to bring fresh air into your home on a schedule determined by you and your dealer.
- Increased Home Comfort: For use in homes up to 3,000 square feet, the Ventilating Dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints of moisture a day when used as a whole home dehumidifier. This ensures your home’s air stays comfortable, no matter your climate.
- Flexible Installation: The small footprint design of this unit allows for flexible installation in areas like attics, basements, crawl spaces, utility areas, or closets. Use as a stand-alone unit, connect to central grilles, or simply connect to your existing ductwork for use with your system fan to deliver whole-house dehumidification or ventilation.
- Easy to Use: This Energy Star rated unit is designed to “set it and forget it“. The enthalpy control allows for automatic adjustment of outside air based on 3 climate zone settings. This means that the unit will sense changes in the air outside and automatically turn on your compressor and dry the incoming air before it enters your home making it ideal for humid climates and improving upon your overall home comfort and energy efficiency.
- Nexia Integration: Connect the Ventilating Dehumidifier to your Nexia enabled thermostat and have remote control capability from almost anywhere when using your smart phone, tablet or computer. This unit can also be connected to a dedicated wall mounted control-- Either way you have control over your comfort at your fingertips.
- Smart Humidity Control Solution: A whole home dehumidifier is a better way to solve humidity concerns in your home. Over cooling by turning down the AC temperature costs more to operate during the summer and AC does not provide comfort during the spring and fall seasons when outside temperatures will not allow the AC to run.